Skip Hire Buntingford
Hiring a skip?
You can put more or less anything in a skip that isn’t:
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint andcans of paint
- Fluorescent tubes
- Gas canisters and gas bottles
- Electrical appliances and equipment
- Televisions and computer screens
- Fridges, freezers and air conditioning units
- Hazardous and toxic materials
- Clinical or medical waste, including syringes
The other important rule regarding filling skips is that – contrary to popular opinion – you mustn’t over-fill a skip. The skip should ‘level filled’ – that is, the waste should be level with but not above the edges of the skip. If the waste is above these edges, the skip operator could – legitimately – charge you extra money for the hire of the skip or ask you to remove the excess waste before the skip can be removed.
If you still want to hire a skip, talk to Waste King because we can:
· advise you on the most appropriate size of skip for your needs
· deliver and collect the skip whenever you want it – and at a highly competitive price
· sort out the necessary paperwork and permits
· recycle most, if not all, of the waste in the skip to reduce the environmental impact of that waste
If you’ve decided that hiring a skip isn’t for you but you still need to dispose of some waste, then talk to Waste King because we can:
$1· Save you money because we only charge for the amount of waste we remove (not by the skip load).
· Save you time, energy and effort in clearing the waste, compared with the time taken to fill a skip and then get it removed.
$1· Take away a wider range of waste materials than are allowed to be put into a skip.
· Waste King’s Environment Agency licensed staff, equipped with a truck, are less unsightly, less disruptive, cleaner, quicker and more efficient than using a skip to dispose of your waste materials.
$1· Clear waste materials from any part of your property – so, unlike skips, there are never any ‘access issues’.
· Moreover, Waste King’s staff segregate the waste to ensure that the maximum amount is recycled and the minimum amount of the waste goes to landfill – thus helping the environment too.
· And, since no skip is left overnight, your neighbours can’t offload their waste materials when no one’s looking – so you only pay for your waste to be removed.
Call Waste King and speak to one of its helpful and friendly team members to discuss your requirements.
Freephone: 0800 141 2778 or, from a mobile, call 01442 210034