Skip Hire High Wycombe (2)
Cheap Skip Hire in High Wycombe
Talk to Waste King to hire skips in High Wycombe. It costs nothing and it could save you time, trouble and money.
We also take care of all the necessary paperwork, for example permits and site audits, that applies to waste management.
- advise you on the most suitable size of skip for your needs
- deliver and collect the skip whenever you want it - and at an extremely competitive price
- sort out the necessary paperwork and permits
- recycle most, if not all, of the waste in the skip to minimize the environmental impact of such waste
We're highly competent, committed to offering the highest level of customer service, together with the lowest waste clearance prices and dedicated to both saving the planet and saving you money.
It offers a wide range of services - and uses its extensive expertise to provide persons and businesses with a cost effective alternative to waste management, disposal and recycling - to minimise your waste's environmental impact.
Waste King is dedicated to offering the highest degree of customer service, jointly with the waste clearance prices. It provides a highly efficient, effective and low cost skip hire service in High Wycombe. It delivers and gathers on time - and is committed to recycling at least 90 per cent of all the waste in the skip.
When Hiring a Skip Hire Company in High Wycombe You can:
- Look in a local business directory of High Wycombe or in the internet for 'skip hire companies'.
- Search on your own local council's website - since many councils provide a list of waste contractors in their area.
- Take a look at skips on roads and drives near you. By law, the operators must put their name and contact details to the skip. Pick some or each and every one of these operators - and give them a call.
- Contact Waste King
- Check together with the Environment Agency that the skip operator is licensed to take waste and properly qualified.
- Request the operator for its waste carrier license number in High Wycombe.
- Visit the Environment Agency's web site and assess whether that amount relates to a legal license.
- Request to see a copy of the operator's public liability insurance - in case you should pursue an insurance claim, should the operator damage your property while delivering or accumulating the skip.
Skip size available for hire in High Wycombe
Skips come in a number of sizes - and adhere to the 'imperial' measures of cubic yards. This equates - approximately - to two standard washing machines or dishwashers, or to one vertical fridge-freezer. The most familiar size of dumpster - in a residential area - is one which holds either six or eight cubic yards of substances. Both these sizes of skip are known - confusingly - as 'contractors' skips'. Please note that lots of councils don't allow skips using a capacity bigger than eight cubic yards to be placed on a public highway.
The optimum size of skip for your own need is the one which enables you to use all of its own space to contain all of the waste you should dispose of. In the event you can't fill the skip with waste, you're paying cash to merely transfer air.
Loading the skip
In the event that you can't load the skip yourself - or get some of your relatives and buddies to do it for you - you probably need to have a look at options for getting cleared of your waste materials. You could contact Waste King, a specialist waste clearance business, which provides both the labor to load the vehicle as well as the waste materials with which to remove it.
Skip lorries have a tendency to be between eight and half feet and nine and half feet wide. They have a tendency to weigh at least 7.5 tonnes. Otherwise, the skip must be set on the road adjacent to your property - and that means you'll need a skip permit. In addition, if the dumpster is being placed in a controlled parking zone - such as in a residents' parking area, pay & display parking bay or even where there's a single yellow line painted close to the kerb - you'll have to get a parking suspension.
Both the parking suspension as well as the skip permit not only cost money but will take several days to organize.
Waste King will:
- Save you money because it only charges for the amount of waste removed (not by the skip load)
- Take away a broader range of waste materials than are permitted to be set into a skip
- Be able to clear waste materials from just about any part of your own property - so, unlike skips, there are never any 'access problems'
- And, since no skip is left immediately, your neighbors can't offload their waste materials when no one's looking - so you only pay for your waste to be removed.