Skip Hire Brokers
If you want to hire a skip anywhere in the UK, you might consider using a skip hire broker. That’s especially true if you want to hire a skip in an area that you don’t know well.
Basically, the skip hire market is fragmented, with lots of relatively small, local skip hire companies. It’s difficult enough to know even a few of them in your own area, let alone all of them everywhere else!
So, going to a skip hire broker should provide you with peace of mind – because the broker:
- Does the hard work of finding – and vetting - a reputable skip company that’s operating close to where you want your skip
- Guarantees that each skip hire company it uses is reliable
- Guarantees that each skip hire company it uses is properly and appropriately licensed and insured to carry waste
- Guarantees that each skip hire company it uses has appropriate health and safety policies and practices in place
This helps businesses that need to hire skips around the country to:
- Find the skips they need
- Pay for these skips – since they make one payment to the broker and the broker then pays the relevant individual skip hire companies
- Deal with an easily accessible broker, rather than a number of smaller, often less-easily-contactable operators
Skip hire brokers – or, if they offer more than just skips, waste management companies – focus on winning business, managing customer relationships and ensuring that local skip hire companies meet agreed service standards. They earn money by adding a commission to the local skip company’s rates. So, the price charged to the client by the skip hire broker is likely to be more than if that client had dealt direct with the local skip company - but the client should save time and hassle by only dealing with one organisation to satisfy its nationwide skip needs.
Waste King can provide a nationwide waste clearance service, if required – including supplying skips if necessary - but most of its activities are done in direct negotiation with the client, rather than sub-contracting to a third party.
So Waste King doesn’t add commission on any deal – and, by dealing direct with the customer – ensures a high standard and quality of communication between Waste King and the customer.
If you want to know how you can get the most cost-effective deal when it comes to collecting and disposing of all your waste, contact us on:
Freephone: 0800 141 2778 or, from a mobile, call 01442 210034.