We want to make it clear that we are operating as normal for all our services, without disruption.
Waste King are also implementing additional services due to high demand which include one off \ ad hock wheelie bin collections and empties, rapid response clearances and out of hours services.
We are using our precautionary measures to prioritise the safety & well-being of our employees & customers while minimising any contribution to further spread of the virus.
There will be no change for any clients regarding any forthcoming communications, orders or deliveries scheduled with Waste King.
The company wide precautionary measures we are taking are below:
- All staff have been briefed and trained in awareness of the risks and preventative measures of Coronavirus and asked to follow the guidance of the UK government and World Health Organisation relating to the Coronavirus.
- Field operatives will not shake hands with any person whilst attending a customer site nor make any other physical contact.
- Field operatives shall maintain a distance of at least two meters from any person encountered whilst attending a customer site
- When undertaking an onsite service, we will not be asking for a signature as proof of service, instead we will print your name and mark the transfer note as CNP (Customer not present). You will receive an electronic copy of both the invoice and transfer note for your records.
- Suppliers and visitors to site for material removal \ tipping are being asked to communicate to the office over the phone and follow the company procedures noted above.
The situation is constantly evolving and if such time arises, whereby the Government enforces any sanctions Waste King’s contingency plans are already active to ensure that business functions remain largely unaffected, especially for our customers.
We currently have over 60% of our office team working from home, providing a seamless operation via the technology we have invested in over the last few years. Our field operatives are also segregated into teams to enable Waste King’s logistical side to run without the risk of disruption.
We are sufficiently placed to deal with any fall out, with all phone enquiries, orders and payments handled as normal.
Our operational sites and distribution networks are open for business as usual and are not likely to be identified for any restrictions.
Increased sanitation aids have been implemented throughout to facilitate improved hygiene for all parties. This includes drivers wearing the appropriate gloves, clothing and protective equipment.
We recognise that current times are unsettling for all parties, and although much of what is happening remains firmly out of our control, rest assured that Waste King will be doing all it can to limit any disruption to your business.
Yours sincerely – Waste King Team