Our Grab Lorry Hire service is suitable for highway, large domestic projects, commercial or construction work where the disposal of bulk waste is required. It is a much quicker and cheaper alternative to the traditional skip hire. We have experience grab lorry drivers who work safely and efficiently to load and collect your waste. Holding between 9 and 18 tonnes of waste we offer grab lorries in 3 different sizes which are 4, 6 and 8 wheelers. The crane has the ability to reach over walls, fences or fairly small obstructions.
They can remove large quantities of non-hazardous or hazardous materials the likes of hardcore, limestone, sand and ballast, asbestos, crushed concrete, green waste, top soil and scalping. Give us a call today for a competitive quote for a quick and cost-effective solution for your waste removal. Our dedicated team will advise you if your waste is suitable for grab lorry removal.
QUICK PRICE REQUEST
Fill out the below form for a fast, free and no obligation quotation in regards to our Grab Lorry Hire services…
Your information will NEVER be sold to a third party and is stored only for the purposes of contacting you.
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE US
Experience Counts – Having been involved in Waste Management since 2004, we hold the necessary experience to deliver a reliable, cost-effective and on-time service for customers throughout the entire UK, nationwide.
Fast & Dependable – We pride ourselves on 5* TrustPilot reviews and 100% customer satisfaction across many of our jobs and services we provide. When you come to Waste King, you come to safe hands in regards to Waste Management and Recycling.
Account Manager Service – All customers are provided with an extremely high standard of professional service, meaning you aren’t passed from pillar to post when it comes to common questions and queries about your job.
Environmentally Friendly Recycling – Waste King’s aim is to recycle as much as possible of the materials that we collect via our Grab Hire service. This is in order to help protect the environment and do our part to look after mother nature.
What to know about Grab Lorry Hire?
8 things you need to know about Grab Hire…
1. Generally, when they’re empty, grab lorries weigh some 16 tonnes.
2. The law allows them to carry as much as 16 tonnes of waste when on the road. So this equates to the vehicle having a maximum authorised mass of 32 tonnes.
3. This means that, depending on the type of material being carried, a grab lorry tends to be able to carry between 12 and 15 cubic metres of waste.
4. There are other vital statistics to consider, too, before you decide to hire a grab lorry.
5. Grab lorries tend to be some three metres wide, with an extra 25cm minimum clearance typically being recommended for either side. This means that site access must be at least 3.5mwide before you can use a grab lorry.
6. You must also take the available headroom into account. You need at least 3.8 metres.
7. In addition, you must add in an extra two metres of headroom (that is, 5.8 metres in total) to allow for the vehicle’s crane to operate.
8. Usually, a grab lorry can be loaded in between 15 and 30 minutes.
8 Reasons to Use Grab Hire Services
1. Grab lorry hire from Waste King is an efficient waste management solution, whether your needs relate to muckaway, general rubbish disposal or the delivery of aggregates.
2. Waste King’s grab lorry service is both fast and dependable – not least because all Waste King’s grab lorries are fully maintained.
3. Waste King ensures that your waste disposal requirements – even the highly specialised ones – are fully catered for.
4. As part of Waste King’s services, we can dispose of Clean Inert, Non Hazardous & Hazardous materials using Environment Agency required procedures.
5. Having been involved in waste management since 2004, Waste King is highly experienced in meeting and exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
6. Waste King sets – and supplies customers with – an extremely high standard of personal service.
7. Waste King’s aim is to recycle as much of the materials collected as possible, in order to help to protect our environment.
8. Waste King not only provides a complete Grab Haulage Solutions Service for single and multiple loads, it can also provide Eight Wheel tippers for larger muck away and site clearance works.